Colourful World


Hai. Welcome to my pink + blue blog. Feel delightful to read something about me. Or you want to see my stuff? Read the story back here :)

CBOX CODE HERE. MAX WIDTH=260px;

PUT YOUR GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT CODES


100% Copyright by UR NAME HERE
Powered by Blogger.
MERDEKA? it is not yet :(

Assalamualaikum! 
peaceeee ^_^!!

hello to all my readers and followers,


today i'm gonna tell a story about a MUSTACHE.
actually i'm a MUSTACHE lover and also DOMO! :D


DOMO! :D
i love taht cause DOMO actually the cutest doll for me .....

continue to our topic that MERDEKA it's not over yet!
what is mean by MERDEKA? that's mean i have done finished already my exam! but it's not yet.
actually i got 4A 1B for my trial UPSR! and happy is happy :)
but this is not the final... the final will come this 11 SEPTEMBER 2012.
so i think i want to ask my father iphone or galaxy s3 for as my present... i think i should buy it after UPSR.
so that's all.... i don't want to type a long storyyy... BYE! :D


Sincerely, 

Dolly Mustache